Curly up style inspired by the glamorous Italian women rocking their curls at Aperitivi hour.
1. Taking a section from ear to ear curl random sections directing the hair towards the face
2. Twist back section into a frenchroll and pin along the crease like so
3. Pin curls around the top section, securing them in place
Curly got back!
4. & 5. Conceal under eye area with Kryolan concealer wheel, then apply foundation. I've used Giorgio Armani luminous silk, lightly powdered with Mac.
6. Cream blush from Mac. Almost done!
7. Finally, A little mascara and lipstick, Sin by Mac
Melbourne Hair and Makeup Artist