Keeping your makeup looking fresh and natural everyday only takes minutes. Here are my tips on how to achieve a natural looking makeup, perfect for everyday wear.
- Apply a tinted moisturiser with an added SPF. My favourite is Aveda Inner Light tinted moisturiser. It's lightweight, so your skin feels like it's wearing nothing. It provides sheer coverage with a dewy finish that is perfect for everyday wear.
- If you have any dark under-eye circles, blemishes, or spots; concealer will do the job. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat is like a magic wand. Its built-in brush makes it easy to apply and its light consistency makes it perfect for anyone.
- Translucent powder lightly dusted over the face will will set your base and lightly matte-ify your skin, preventing you from becoming too shiny throughout the day. Make Up Forever HD translucent powder would have to be my first choice. It provides sheer coverage yet maintains natural radiance.
- For a quick and easy eye, sweep a single wash of color over the lid in a neutral tone - I like Mac Shroom or Jest. Comb the eye brows into shape and brush on a bit of mascara.
- A bit of blush brushed on to the apples of the cheeks will lift the face and give you a natural glow. Pinch o' Peach by Mac or Kryolan Pink are great choices.
- Lastly, add a touch of gloss. At the moment I'm loving Eles Super Gloss in Nectar or Candy
Enjoy your speedy day look and be sure to add to the comments below if you have any specific questions!
A big thanks to Belinda for the pics and our beautiful model Aleisha.
Melbourne Hair & Makeup Artist